• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Plasma R1 x2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Live on the beach, have multiple R1’s...

Every mans dream.......

Except I keep cracking the lenses even though I put them on properly...so guess it's back to XX for me.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Just messin with you.

Haha, I just realized you were talking about those cluster of iridium scratches. :D

Username Hidden said:
Except I keep cracking the lenses even though I put them on properly...so guess it's back to XX for me.
I was just wondering that. You were quick on that XP.

Username Hidden said:
I was just wondering that. You were quick on that XP.

I didn't even realize I was paying...fingers just entered in his paypal and clicked send. :sorry:

Username Hidden said:

Say it ain't so! Not that I have a problem with XX. But your Plasmas... Have you tried bending the stems outward just a tad? They still stay put but it gives just that little bit extra less stress when you slide them on.

Username Hidden said:
Say it ain't so! Not that I have a problem with XX. But your Plasmas... Have you tried bending the stems outward just a tad? They still stay put but it gives just that little bit extra less stress when you slide them on.

My second set of lenses cracked on R1, bro. I think it's because my head is wide and I keep them perched on the top of my head all day. While you're talking, etc, it probably causes the frame to keep flexing == stress cracks.

Username Hidden said:
My second set of lenses cracked on R1, bro. I think it's because my head is wide and I keep them perched on the top of my head all day. While you're talking, etc, it probably causes the frame to keep flexing == stress cracks.

That stinks, especially since they are a grail of yours. I put mine on my head too when inside a store or whatnot. Luck of the draw, my head I guess is big enough to wear them, but not big enough to break them.

Username Hidden said:
You have 15 t shox in them?

Username Hidden said:
You have 15 t shox in them?

25, 15 feels too loose.