• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Plasma xx with ice & ti02 warranty frames

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are both beautiful! Wish I had the funds! I got a nice XX XM though ;) if you wanted to trade?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Those are both beautiful! Wish I had the funds! I got a nice XX XM though ;) if you wanted to trade?
I would in a minute my buddy on any other day because I wanted these frames to stay in genuine collectors hands. Unfortunately also I have an xx xm which I will be selling because of course i need the cash. Sucks really. Youd love these. They are so nice. I took a lower price on the plasma just to keep it with good people here. I'd do the same with these..

I understand. I could try to sell my XMs but those TiO are beautiful. I just don’t have the cash in hand at the moment.

Username Hidden said:
I understand. I could try to sell my XMs but those TiO are beautiful. I just don’t have the cash in hand at the moment.
I hear you my buddy. I believe these will go today though. So dont rush to sell anything. It's best to wait until you have the funds and see another posted. If I were you I'd want both. Lol. That's how my mind works anyway.

Well I’d love a plasma pair!!! But they are always out my range. This is the compromise pair haha

Username Hidden said:
Well I’d love a plasma pair!!! But they are always out my range. This is the compromise pair haha

Same here brother. It’s a great pair. I hope one day you can get one

Ti02 and plasma now both sold.

Thank you both for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.