• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

POLISHED MM Minute Machine runs of 150 pieces? Real / Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salt.jpg

Yes....I modded several boards and I was an admin on one of them. But...each board always has a group of pricks and keyboard commandos. "I'm smarter than you"...sure, perhaps when it comes to Oakley material....I'm a noob. But for something as simple as crossing a street...I but your dumb ass looks up and down instead of left and right, @kronin323 . You had it in for me since day one...perhaps you just wish you were me. You probably have a shrine of my avatar and as wallpaper on your computer.

I met a lot of nice guys here and made many friends....but, like on every forum, there always is an a$$hole or two with nothing better to do. Instead of helping me out with questions I need addressed, you play the role of a d!ck. No matter...I know enough people here now where I can PM my questions and concerns to. I'll just be ignoring you and thr two or 3 other fairies you finger with. Out...

Yes....I modded several boards and I was an admin on one of them. But...each board always has a group of pricks and keyboard commandos. "I'm smarter than you"...sure, perhaps when it comes to Oakley material....I'm a noob. But for something as simple as crossing a street...I but your dumb ass looks up and down instead of left and right, @kronin323 . You had it in for me since day one...perhaps you just wish you were me. You probably have a shrine of my avatar and as wallpaper on your computer.

I met a lot of nice guys here and made many friends....but, like on every forum, there always is an a$$hole or two with nothing better to do. Instead of helping me out with questions I need addressed, you play the role of a d!ck. No matter...I know enough people here now where I can PM my questions and concerns to. I'll just be ignoring you and thr two or 3 other fairies you finger with. Out...
I don't think Kron has had it in for anybody. Ever. I think it is safe to say if anyone talks **** about a person as nice as Kron, you have some personal problems.

Wow. Of all people. @kronin323 ?

Not for nothing. He is one of the nicest persons you would ever come across. Always willing to help anyone up to the point of where the person being helped is being annoying and he will still help where other people would say **** off already.

You're way off there That's not cool.

Out for you since day one?!? Lol nope. Actually I tried to help you a number of times, and you kept either ignoring / disregarding my attempts or arguing with them. You ask questions, people answer them, then you ask the same questions again. People give you advice and you ignore it. In PMs I've even mentioned, "I don't know why I keep trying to help this guy". Yet I did. I even did on this thread, posting two links that provide the information you're looking for. The fact that you think I've never tried to help you out and have only been a dlck is very selective memory. If you want to ignore everybody who's had issues with your interaction here, you'll need to ignore a lot more than 2 or 3, more like 20 or 30...

Everybody's a noob at some point. The difference is whether you learn from your mistakes. You don't only not learn from them, you refuse to admit they're mistakes.

And with your response on the intelligence thing, I'm reminded of a Shakespeare quote:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks..."

Free pair of Romeos to whoever can guess the forum this Jag was an administrator on. I'm guessing it had something to do with gimp masks and cokk rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.