• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Polished XS and XXxm

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Well it's with a heavy heart that I make this post. About a month ago I went to the doctor for what I thought was a cold and it turned out to be bone marrow cancer called MDS as well as a blood disorder called ITP. I've been back and forth to the hospital for blood and platelet transfusions every other day and have been out of work because of it. They also have me on a chemo infusion once a month for the next 4 months to get me stable for a stem cell transplant where I will be basically living at the hospital for 3 months. Needless to say bills are starting to pile up a bit and cash flow is pretty much taking a huge hit so I'm going to sell off my x-metals to help get some things paid up. Maybe when this is all said and done I can start a collection again but right now I guess I have to do whatever I can to get by. So enough of the depressing back story stuff here is what I have to list for sale lol.

Really clean pair of XX XM with ruby custom cut lenses and linegear red rubbers ( I also have the mint original rubber set included too) also comes with a single stand and MF bag. I'd say everything is 9.5 lenses are clean with no scratches that I can see (haven't worn them much so pretty much mint) frame is clean and nose bridge is factory tight. Asking $450 shipped

Next I also have a mint complete set of XS polished vr28. There's not much to say about these they are mint the only time I've put them on is for the selfie thread pics lol. No scratches no marks all paperwork coin bag it's there (even the little "H" decal is in the box lol) I was to nervous about scratching these so I never wore them lol asking $525 shipped

If someone wants both together I'll do $950 shipped feel free to let me know if you'd like more pics or whatnot I have plenty of time these days to say the least lol thanks for looking :)

20180106_065752.jpg

20180106_065910.jpg

20180106_071855.jpg

20180106_072456.jpg

20180106_072027.jpg

20180106_072547.jpg

20180106_072650.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
So sorry to hear about this, bro. I hope you make a speedy recovery and can return to collecting!

Sorry brother for your physical problems!!! Will remember you in our Prayers!!!! I’m praying you’ll have a speedy recovery!!! If I had the funds I’d definitely help you out!!!!! These probably will sell Quick!!! Glws

PM Sent

Best wishes for a speedy recovery

In 1996 I had an allergic reaction to Off Bug Spray, put me in a coma for 9 weeks on life support. Docs were telling my wife that I was brain dead with zero chance of recovery and they wanted her to unplug the machines. She refused and here I be 21 years later. I was in the hospital for 18 months, I had to learn to walk, dress myself, feed myself all over again. When the doctors can't do any more that's when God is just starting. The fight to live is just as much mental as it is physical. Stay strong and always remember the docs don't know everything. You ever need to talk to someone who has been there and done that, just say the word. I will be praying for you and your family. GLWS.
NCH

XS sold pandering payment

Best Wishes. We all hope for a speedy recovery

Username Hidden said:
XS sold pandering payment

I'll take care of them for you until recovery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.