• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price Advice

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
N

nightpusher1

Can anyone advise what a reasonable price would be for a pair of 2nd gen Titanium/Gold Juliets,no box or coin in what is described as very good condition.

Thanks in advance

Please do not quote me but maybe pending pics 260-300. PM Brip and he can give you a better feel. Pics are almost a must though. If you put them on for 225 to 250 they should go pretty quick. I have seen good Juliets go for 180 225 though. I hope this helps. I think you need qo posts and 10 days to look at the xmetal exchange.

a gen 2 is less desireable than a gen1 but still rare. if lenses are 8/10 and above (gold iridium is rare now) you can expect up to 250. as with all juliets rubber and frame condition as well as lens condition is important

Bit of a crossed wire here ,I was looking at a pair to buy,frames in good nick,a few light scratches on lenses ,I just needed to know the price range they fell into,I ended up paying $190 , so will just have to see what turns up in the post.

Thanks all for advice.

Latest Posts

Back