• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale PRICE DROP: New Oakley Photochromic Clear/Black Iridium Radar EV Pitch LENS ONLY

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm selling the Radar EV Pitch Photochromic Clear/Black Iridium LENS ONLY (Oakley Radar EV Pitch) - no frame, but it's the same frame even if you have the Path lenses- the lenses in the pics below are not the ones I'm selling - the ones I'm selling are NEW. Oakley isn't selling these lenses right now in Pitch version, but the Path version are $125 right now. These have never been used - I got an extra pair of the sunglasses and don't need two of these; I don't original replacement lens packaging for this, but will ship it in Deep Water Prizm replacement lens packaging for protection. Note - these lenses don't darken inside most cars. I'll include an Oakley Custom microfiber bag in white, or a standard black Oakley microfiber bag - your choice.

Looking for $70 plus shipping cost for the mode of your choice.

See actual pics below to see "activated" at high sun, twilight, and then inside as "clear," they also vary as sun levels vary - again, the glasses in those pics are the pair I'm keeping - the lenses for sale have never left my house.

1681703935709.png

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Price drop to $50 plus the shipping method of your choice!

Some people reacted to this post.

Latest Posts

Back