• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PRICE DROP & Pic! FS/FT: Minute Tangerine W/Flower-VR28 Black Iridium SKU# 04-509

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
hm... whats the fit compare too?

I've never tried them on. But I'd say they are pretty close in size to the new Twenty, but a little smaller overall maybe?

I'm going to post better pics of them tomorrow.

I'll shoot one with a side by side shot of them and a Holbrook (smallest pair I have) :cool:

Some people reacted to this post.
New pic bump!

Someone grab these! I would if I didn't already have both color ways with the flower. They are unique and are getting harder and harder to find. And his price is right. The original minutes are for smaller faces, but I know of plenty of guys with larger ones that still pull them off. I have like 18-20 or the original minutes, one of my favorite frames

EdsJunk said:
Someone grab these! I would if I didn't already have both color ways with the flower. They are unique and are getting harder and harder to find. And his price is right. The original minutes are for smaller faces, but I know of plenty of guys with larger ones that still pull them off. I have like 18-20 or the original minutes, one of my favorite frames

I want them for the gf, but has no money

Username Hidden said:
I want them for the gf, but has no money

I like Oil Rigs :laugh:

Username Hidden said:
I like Oil Rigs :laugh:

and Oil Drums, and even Fuel Cell's if they worked better. Those gascans get dumped in the back of the shop :p

man if i had a GF id be all over these.

Fits like a small eye jacket. The r just a little bigger than pennys

SOLD :cool: