• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price list for Ichiro Juliets

Hi,

Thank you. I have seen that link before. The only strange thing is that I only see Juliet Ichiro w/ Blue in the market and I could not see any Juliet Ichiro w/ OO Blue Iridium saying in the Oakley box

View attachment 774462

View attachment 774463
It also was not a Hammerstem which sucks. A few people have made some customs making it hammerstem like the one below. If you can’t find the actual released set you consider making a custom.
109A6513-FE3C-411B-A201-60951D269E9D.jpeg

Hi,

Thank you. I have seen that link before. The only strange thing is that I only see Juliet Ichiro w/ Blue in the market and I could not see any Juliet Ichiro w/ OO Blue Iridium saying in the Oakley box

View attachment 774462

View attachment 774463

Well to be fair the one pictured is not carbon it’s actually the polished carbon with blue ichiro lenses that somebody added to the site

I’ve always gone back and forth on if that one was polished or just regular carbon. So you think it’s pollished Carbon? I’m torn on it.

That’s a flatter (matte) black so its Carbon. Also the polished carbon has a different SKU. it’s a preproduction photo of what it was gonna look like. Pretty sure this has been discussed by the like of RVF and others who have been collection em. Polished Carbon is bright and shiny very clearly different from that image.

I never see any juliet Ichiro w/OO Blue. I wonder If there's a thread for Ichiro Oakleys.

None of them say “OO” blue iridium on the box. Label is to short for it is my guess. “OO” is more an internal term. You won’t even see it on replacement lens boxes. They will just say Blue Iridium.

There are 6 main ichiro releases (7 of you count his early favorite the JB series. Personally I do)
1. Polished w/Blue iridium
2.Carbon w/blue iridium
3.Polished w/slate
4.Polished w/emerald slate (2 versions)
5.X-Metal w/slate AKA WBC (World Champion)
6.Polished Carbon w/slate

Those are the main Juliet’s. Then there are the Raders and the one offs. It’s a deep rabbit hole to go down lol.

The picture does look like it has a shine on it that’s why I always thought it was polished carbon with the polished blue lenses, since the carbon has more green tint to it, still looks bad ass tho

It also was not a Hammerstem which sucks. A few people have made some customs making it hammerstem like the one below. If you can’t find the actual released set you consider making a custom.
View attachment 774470
I agree. As per my initial listing search for Ichiro Oakleys, I only listed 4. The other 2 is very rear to see in the market for sale.

I hope I get luck to have them when I visit America. Even just the lenses and customised it for now until I get the right ones.