• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale PRICES LOWERED! Two Carbon Blades - Take Your Pick!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
I have two different Carbon Blades to choose from... and have REDUCED THE PRICES!

First is a Carbon Blade in mint/excellent condition with new replacement Seek Nebula Green Mirror non-polarized lenses. The lenses are 8 base curve, but OEM is 8.75, so there is a small gap between the lens and the frame when you look at the glasses from the top (see pics). This can't be seen or noticed when wearing them.

Don't like the aftermarket lenses (but they are very nice)? I am happy to include a pair of OEM lenses that are NOT mint, but usable... 2 to choose from! You can see them in my lenses thread, Posts #1 and #2:

For Sale - Yo Flawch!'s OEM and Quality Aftermarket Lenses - Many Models - Updated Prices!

Price for this pair is $170 INCLUDING shipping via PP F&F, shipping to the US only. Message me with questions, offers, or to make arrangements for purchase.

IMG_6064.JPG
IMG_6065.JPG

IMG_6054.JPG

IMG_6055.JPG
IMG_6059.JPG
IMG_6060.JPG
IMG_6061.JPG
IMG_6058.JPG
IMG_6063.JPG
IMG_6056.JPG
IMG_6062.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Second is a Carbon Blade in excellent condition with OEM Black Iridium Prizm Polarized lenses. I got this pair from a store that had them on display. They still had the "P" sticker on the left-eye lens, but I removed it so I could clean them. There are slight imperfections here and there, but the lenses are excellent condition overall - I rate them 8 out of 10. I couldn't see any imperfections while testing them out in the sun.

Price for this pair is $170 INCLUDING shipping via PP F&F, shipping to the US only. Message me with questions, offers, or to make arrangements for purchase.

IMG_6308.JPG

IMG_6309.JPG

IMG_6310.JPG

IMG_6311.JPG

IMG_6312.JPG

IMG_6313.JPG

Last edited:
Prices lowered again today... snatch these up while you can.