• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Field lens for the Sutro/Sutro Lite frames??

kceza1

Oakley Beginner
I'm wondering if Oakley will make a Prizm Field lens for the Sutro/Sutro Lite frames?? I was told by a local employee that "they aren't out yet". My son bought a pair of Sutro Lites with the Prizm 24k lenses and wants to swap out a Prizm Field lens for baseball....

You can grab a pair on ebay for sutro or sutro lite

No warranty involved correct? Also skeptical that they could have just thrown a "Field" sticker on a pair of Prizm Ruby's. I may bite though....can always return I guess...

No warranty involved correct? Also skeptical that they could have just thrown a "Field" sticker on a pair of Prizm Ruby's. I may bite though....can always return I guess...
The color hue looks too red for ruby, if anything a prizm torch trail... but I think they're real imo. I bought Field Jacket jade lenses from them a while back and didn't have any issues

It's just weird that those lenses aren't available yet. I just messaged them on eBay to see when they received them. It could have been a demo. In that case, I may wait to buy direct through Oakley for the warranty. How would I even know if they were Field and not Road? They're pretty similar...

It's just weird that those lenses aren't available yet. I just messaged them on eBay to see when they received them. It could have been a demo. In that case, I may wait to buy direct through Oakley for the warranty. How would I even know if they were Field and not Road? They're pretty similar...
Road has got a bit more magenta in them, but good point on the warranty

You can get them from the Oakley parts and service site

Latest Posts

Back