• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ItnStln

I should Work at Oakley
Oakley changed the world of sunglasses with its Prizm Lens Technology. The Prizm lens is fine-tuned to enhance color and contrast and reduce glare.
Oakley took it one step further by making lenses with color filtering designed for specific sports and activities as well as Prizm Everyday lenses.
Keep reading for our full Oakley Prizm Rose Gold review PLUS everything to know about this lens.

What is Oakley Prizm Rose Gold?
Prizm Rose Gold is part of the Prizm Everyday collection, designed to be worn in a variety of environments. And this lens has some impressive qualities we’ve highlighted below.
Prizm Rose Gold Features

Bronze base tint makes colors warm and vibrant
13% visible light transmission (VLT)
Best for bright light and full sun conditions
Prizm Rose Gold is available with both polarized and prescription options...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried them on in a pair of feedbacks and they are a little more pinky. Sexy color for sure!

I tried them on in a pair of feedbacks and they are a little more pinky. Sexy color for sure!
Thanks! Oakley's online lens simulator is almost useless as all lenses look alike on there. Aside from being a little more pinky are they pretty comparable to the Gold Iridium?

I just saw these lenses on Oakleys site on the Flak 2.0 XL. Has anyone here used them? If so, what are your thoughts? How do they compare to the Gold Iridium lenses from the past?
I've just recently got into the radarlock world and started getting some of the newer prizm lenses. Old school gold is one of my favorite lens tints. Trust me, it pails in comparison to these newer prizm tints in how specific and how functional they really are! I have been blown away with prizm golf and prizm road. I have zero experience with the prizm rose gold, but it looks sexy from the outside!

I've just recently got into the radarlock world and started getting some of the newer prizm lenses. Old school gold is one of my favorite lens tints. Trust me, it pails in comparison to these newer prizm tints in how specific and how functional they really are! I have been blown away with prizm golf and prizm road. I have zero experience with the prizm rose gold, but it looks sexy from the outside!
Yeah Gold Iridium is, IMO, the best lens Oakley made! The Tungsten Iridium is good too, but a distant second. I've looked at Prizm Road too and they look good. Perhaps I'll try out the Prizm Rose Gold to see how they are.

Yeah Gold Iridium is, IMO, the best lens Oakley made! The Tungsten Iridium is good too, but a distant second. I've looked at Prizm Road too and they look good. Perhaps I'll try out the Prizm Rose Gold to see how they are.
Let us know the outcome

I can get you a comparison pic of Gold Iridium vs Prizm Rose Gold polar this evening if it’s not raining.

The Prizm rose gold is the closest Prizm lens to the old school Gold that I have found. Tried pretty much every Prizm polar variant. They are not completely the same though. The Prizm Rose Gold has a bit of that 24k vibe when looking through the lens. Still an awesome lens.

I can get you a comparison pic of Gold Iridium vs Prizm Rose Gold polar this evening if it’s not raining.

The Prizm rose gold is the closest Prizm lens to the old school Gold that I have found. Tried pretty much every Prizm polar variant. They are not completely the same though. The Prizm Rose Gold has a bit of that 24k vibe when looking through the lens. Still an awesome lens.
Thanks! If you don't mind I'd like to see a picture.

Thanks! If you don't mind I'd like to see a picture.
[popcorn]

Here you go fellas.

Pic 1 L-R: Gold IP, Prizm Tungsten polar, Prizm Rose Gold polar
6D612496-96EF-40D2-A515-5381B13F9CBC.jpeg

Pic 2 L-R: Prizm 24k polar, Gold IP, Prizm Rose Gold polar
FAEA08A1-5870-4E2A-9D12-F08A0668D156.jpeg

Pic 3: Prizm Rose Gold polar vs Gold IP
7D57FCAB-3C80-4862-B3A5-B20A7EBD1D89.jpeg

Pic 4: Prizm Tungsten polar vs Gold IP. Note that the Iridium coating is not as heavy on the Prizm Tungstens.
7C7C1B41-2B1A-4B95-B2EC-741214DC930D.jpeg

Pic 5 L-R: Prizm Rose Gold polar, Gold IP, Prizm 24k polar
BDB1CFAD-6A58-4426-AAED-058ABFD09D6B.jpeg

Pic 6 L-R: Prizm Rose Gold polar, Gold IP, Prizm Tungsten polar
B1F709A1-B6EF-429B-946D-E5B1F9FB2433.jpeg

Pic 7 L-R: Prizm Rose Gold polar, Gold IP, Prizm Shallow
29304502-4161-45F0-9DA3-E0515116BB20.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back