• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Proffesional Opinion

That is definitely Ruby lens, because it has a blue tint. Now, Im pretty certain that there were't any Ruby Iridium POLARIZED lenses made afaik. (correct me if im wrong).. unless that polarised etching is aftermarket too just to make it look cool.?

Ill b honest, i think theyre fake after looking at mine. The transition from titanium to o matter doesnt look right. Does he have the wooden box and elite bag it came with? That colorway was never offered i do know that...i could be wrong and it be a custom and this guy has an awesome hookup to get that colorway but it doesnt look right to me.

The guy who traded me these his brother used to work for Oakley and was the general manager in Mexico city so I'm guessing his. Either might have get him the pitboss

Again does he have the elite bag and wooden box, i have seen the site townsnbn just linked and that was my first thought but if u believe theyre legit go with them...its ur money and collection. Im skeptical though...

Also, what color are the lenses when looking from the inside? Ive never seen a ruby polarized lens w etching.

The things that lead me to believe they're legit are that this guy is a serious collector, his brother who worked for Oakley as a middle management and the weight and feel of the Pitboss, I once tried a pair and they look awesome! just like these, tomorrow I'm calling Oakley and this next weekend I'll be visiting relatives in Garden Grove and 1 Icon foothill ranch is on my way so I'm gonna show' em the sunglasses

I have not seen all the fakes ever made but chances are it is real if it uses torx screws in he orbitals and bolts on the back if the glasses. Most fake pit bosses use regular screws. Take some pictures of the bolts and screws and perhaps we can conclude one way or the other.

Back