• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found R1 Plasma Fire Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Yeah. I know @pjd1234 has three. He has taunted me a few times. Waiting patiently in the shadows:behindsofa:.

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Darn get this guy a plasma :p

Wish I had seen this listing earlier. I sold a brand new in box, never displayed example, a couple of months ago on eBay. That auction barely lasted 10 mins. Lol. I would have gladly helped out a forum member. I had two of these and decided to sell one.

Anyways all the best in your pursuit. I will keep an eye out as well and give you a heads up in case I bump into one. Cheers!

A6ECE68E-5FF6-461F-905D-801F598A433E.jpeg
EB2E22FD-0C30-4771-A1B4-BEF4149B5E61.jpeg
4D01FD97-B975-4AEC-8EE0-E60EFCFB04A3.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Wish I had seen this listing earlier. I sold a brand new in box, never displayed example, a couple of months ago on eBay. That auction barely lasted 10 mins. Lol. I would have gladly helped out a forum member. I had two of these and decided to sell one.

Anyways all the best in your pursuit. I will keep an eye out as well and give you a heads up in case I bump into one. Cheers!

View attachment 605233 View attachment 605234 View attachment 605235
Damn!!! I’ve been watching EBay, never saw the post unless it was the $1600 one, which is WAY TOO RICH FOR ME!
Been wanting these since the invention of fire!

Username Hidden said:
Damn!!! I’ve been watching EBay, never saw the post unless it was the $1600 one, which is WAY TOO RICH FOR ME!
Been wanting these since the invention of fire!
It was $1495 or best offer but someone just capitulated and purchased it at full price. Lol.

Username Hidden said:
It was $1495 or best offer but someone just capitulated and purchased it at full price. Lol.
Damn, nice sale!

Been waiting in line almost a year.... have to pee really bad, will I lose my spot?:prankster:

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.