• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1 Titanium 1st Gen

And this product that you speak is what?
NCH
Is a multi-use for taking out fat and grease from stoves and stewpot, does not affect the color of the frame, we ( i talk for my friends here in Brazil that discovered it accidentally when he saw her mother taking out oxidation from a oven) and as i work in a factory that does those kind of product so I made one in the lab with a little bit more of the degreasing agent , now we do use to take out oxidation from several xmetals, because of its degreasing agent that i added more we use it very carefully but it never went wrong :D I'll take some pics that we alrady took from before and after and will post here if you want, or i can create a thread about it!
THanks for asking!!

Is a multi-use for taking out fat and grease from stoves and stewpot, does not affect the color of the frame, we ( i talk for my friends here in Brazil that discovered it accidentally when he saw her mother taking out oxidation from a oven) and as i work in a factory that does those kind of product so I made one in the lab with a little bit more of the degreasing agent , now we do use to take out oxidation from several xmetals, because of its degreasing agent that i added more we use it very carefully but it never went wrong :D I'll take some pics that we alrady took from before and after and will post here if you want, or i can create a thread about it!
THanks for asking!!
Cool man! Please start a thread on that or post in exiting X metal servicing threads - I had 143, now about 110 X metals so would appreciate any more tricks for the ‘tool box’!!!

Congrats brother! The r1 on the bottom looked like mine!

IMG_4425.JPG