• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale R1 X-metal/BI

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

A member had posted a WTB the other day but passed on my offer so I figure what the hell... clearly I don't want them anymore. I got these some months ago from another member. The ad listed them as "LNIB" when I bought them. They're a warranty frame so no serial but they are in amazing condition. All frame rubbers are like new and OEM. I will include extra earsocks and nosebombs. The lenses are currently exovista ruby and in great shape. They also some with the original BI lenses. They have the stress cracks but apart from that, they're in excellent shape. No scratches etc that would affect vision. I haven't been on the forum much lately so I'm not up on prices but I'd ask $480 OBO shipped/insured CONUS. No trades and I really don't want to ship internationally at the time. I think it's a good deal for a basically new R1 frame and 2 sets of lenses plus extra rubber pieces. Washie - if you want them we can work it out. Also - I'd like to sell the metal vault. Foam is good, felt is gone. Exterior is nice. $90 shipped including fees.

2013-03-06221520_zpse450845e.jpg

2013-03-06221554_zps31b969a5.jpg

2013-03-06221626_zps1a119a3e.jpg

2013-03-06221701_zpsf1485c82.jpg

Picture012-3_zps0499b506.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
since you mentioned me bro!!! pmmmd!!

Oh man :(

If only internationally shipped is available :(

Spf. Thanks bros.

Awww man.... why you postimg SPF this was supposed to be part of my "Secret Collection"...lol

I purposely didn't say to whom they were sold! It was 00 abc classified.

Username Hidden said:
I purposely didn't say to whom they were sold! It was 00 abc classified.

DAMN IT!!!! Im an idiot, but hey everyone knows I have a Romeo problem anyways so R+1=FGG I guess...lol
Well dont tell anyone else!!!

Username Hidden said:
DAMN IT!!!! Im an idiot, but hey everyone knows I have a Romeo problem anyways so R+1=FGG I guess...lol
Well dont tell anyone else!!!

Nooooo! Not FGG!!! You don't have a problem, everyone else does....cause YOU have all the R1's!!!

Seek help my friend, and remember, knowing is half the battle, LOL. J/K brah, congrats...AGAIN!!!

:dance3: