• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Jacket Transition Prescription Vented lenses

bjw

Oakley Enthusiast
Virginessee
Man the title is a mouth full. So it looks like Oakley doesn’t have a contract with my optometrist anymore and I don’t trust lens crafters with my ghost text racing jacket frames. So I’m trying to find the best third party place I can order some lenses. What is your alls experience and who has the best 3rd party lenses

Of course I know this will be based on personal experiences and opinions. I did read through here also Best Oakley Replacement Lenses of 2022 | Review & Comparison

Prescription
Can always go to an O store, they still sell them so they still cut them. But the current promotion is only if you buy a new pair, so expect to pay somewhere in the ball park of $450. @Chris A Hardaway probably can get a better deal since you are getting gen 8 transitions, which are not exclusive to Oakley like Prizm technology

Can always go to an O store, they still sell them so they still cut them. But the current promotion is only if you buy a new pair, so expect to pay somewhere in the ball park of $450. @Chris A Hardaway probably can get a better deal since you are getting gen 8 transitions, which are not exclusive to Oakley like Prizm technology
Oh nice! Hopefully he can chime in

Oh nice! Hopefully he can chime in
I would also recommend talking to SportRX, they are local to me here in San Diego and usually got good deals and work with multiple labs

Hey guys. To the best of my knowledge Oakley no longer will RX racing jacket or jawbone. I just double checked.

So I can't touch them. Also without knowing your RX is tricky to gauge your needs.

Hey guys. To the best of my knowledge Oakley no longer will RX racing jacket or jawbone. I just double checked.

So I can't touch them. Also without knowing your RX is tricky to gauge your needs.

B3D001A9-4DAE-405B-B6E3-C443E8F508EF.jpeg

Back