• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Radar ev, Grey Ink w/ Jade Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Why are u trolling people?you are always after a damn pair of Radar asking too many questions but never get to buy any.Respect people's time and be serious.Same happened with a matte white blue iridium Radar XL you were looking.And btw i dont think anyone especially from the States would ship to India
I am not trolling anyone. I didn't bought it because the asking price is way too much at that time, so i refused to pay for it. And i generally ask questions because shipping to India is little bit troublesome than other countries because of slow service and the risk of parcel getting lost and too much headache for me and also for the seller, but it only happens when the product is shipped through ordinary post, express shipping rarely has that kind of problem. If the seller agrees to ship through express, then i rarely refuse it. by the way i asked the seller whether he/she can ship it or not, if the seller refuses then ok. Why are you interfering between me and the seller? Are you the seller?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Is it available? can you ship to India?
There is no reliable postal tracking from Europe to India, from what i have been told by a postal worker.

Tom Tucker is in Russia:lol:

Username Hidden said:

In Russia for the world cup perhaps..... to all the Aussie members, lets meet on june 21 :drinks:

Username Hidden said:
That colluding with Russia!!!! I am calling CNN. I have proof, finally. Trump is going down, again

not available

Last edited:
Willing to sell me just the earsocks and nosepiece? I have a retina burn frame I want to match with.

Is it still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.