• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Radar EV Time Brasil Limited Edition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Radar EV Time Brasil. Super rare piece that was sold in selected Oakley stores in Brazil during 2016 Rio Olympics. It received green color with yellow icons and earsocks, unique bag and Jade lens with Time Brasil laser etched in a corner. I have bought this pair brand new and wore it 2 times. Mint condition. I have never bumped into this pair for sale anywhere. I believe no more than few hundred were made.

350 USD shipped

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Radar EV Time Brasil. Super rare piece that was sold in selected Oakley stores during 2016 Rio Olympics. It received green color with yellow icons and earsocks, unique bag and Jade lens with Time Brasil laser etched in a corner. I have bought this pair brand new and wore it 2 times. Mint condition. I have never bumped into this pair for sale anywhere. I believe no more than few hundred were made.

470 USD + shipping.

View attachment 771046View attachment 771047View attachment 771048View attachment 771049View attachment 771050View attachment 771051View attachment 771052View attachment 771053
I had one of these and my dog ate half of it. Still miss it.

Username Hidden said:
Buy it, you need it then. Squash those nightmares.

Username Hidden said:
Buy it, you need it then. Squash those nightmares.

think this is one for the flip flops🤣🤣

bump, price reduced

bump, price reduced

Username Hidden said:
I’m guessing your talking about the dog did you dig the whole 6 feet? Free bump!

bump

bump

bump

Back