• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar pace not working correctly

The radar pace isn’t updated to some of the Android and iPhone newer systems. Unfortunately I hear about this problem once a week.

I never understood why Oakley even messes around with technology. They cannot even design their webpages properly, so what makes them think they can get software & hardware coupled with multiple OS working cohesively?

I never understood why Oakley even messes around with technology. They cannot even design their webpages properly, so what makes them think they can get software & hardware coupled with multiple OS working cohesively?
That’s the reason why they outsource to a company like intel. Oakley creates the product then intel provides the technology

That’s the reason why they outsource to a company like intel. Oakley creates the product then intel provides the technology

Except intel is mainly a chip-provider. They can do software, yes, but it's not going to be designed well. Heck, intel chips don't mesh well with iOS or Android to begin with. It may just be me, but it seems like a massive oversight.

Back