• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold RARE 24k Gold Juliet and XS Coins-Make an offer!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
You’d be surprised....I sold a 24k Juliet sample last year on here and a member wanted to know if they were real gold....:headbang:
Was that the same guy that actually had them tested and got mad with the results?

Those are beautiful. All the best with sale!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Was that the same guy that actually had them tested and got mad with the results?

Those are beautiful. All the best with sale!!

yes you are correct!!! :rofl:

Username Hidden said:
yes you are correct!!! :rofl:
Sorry about going over old ground. I didn't read the rest of the thread comments till just then.

I was surprised they nuked the thread. It was an absolute classic thread and just hilarious. I do sympathise with the dude, as I think it's an easy mistake to make if you're not familiar with Oakleys. After all, why WOULDN'T you assume it was gold especially if it's called "24k" (and the price is higher than you expect) and it's yellow in colour?!!

P.S. Do you have a rapha jawbone you want to sell cheap to me?

Username Hidden said:
Sorry about going over old ground. I didn't read the rest of the thread comments till just then.

I was surprised they nuked the thread. It was an absolute classic thread and just hilarious. I do sympathise with the dude, as I think it's an easy mistake to make if you're not familiar with Oakleys. After all, why WOULDN'T you assume it was gold especially if it's called "24k" (and the price is higher than you expect) and it's yellow in colour?!!

P.S. Do you have a rapha jawbone you want to sell cheap to me?
Cause any dumbass would know if in fact it was 24K it would be a *** ton more than $800.00

Username Hidden said:
Cause any dumbass would know if in fact it was 24K it would be a *** ton more than $800.00
I think the guy thought it may have been gold plated which isn't too expensive.

So price would be dependent on the purity/percentage like wedding bands etc.

Username Hidden said:

L O L

Username Hidden said:
I think the guy thought it may have been gold plated which isn't too expensive.

So price would be dependent on the purity/percentage like wedding bands etc.
Stop injecting common sense.

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.