• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rare Frogskin List

The listing does say that the lenses are not the originals, so one must wonder if he's not etching the lenses himself to hike the prices.

+1
I have spent a few hours trying to decipher this logo and have come up empty. The only thing I found that it looks remotely close to is the LeBron James logo.

+1
I have spent a few hours trying to decipher this logo and have come up empty. The only thing I found that it looks remotely close to is the LeBron James logo.
Like you, I went searching for the logo as well and came up blank. Tell me if I'm wrong, but the lenses on this Koston also appear to be aftermarket and not OEM.

Koston.jpg

I think they look aftermarket as well. Couldn't find any other logo that seemed similar, except the LBJ logo, which is not what that is. Also, LeBron has zero relation to Oakley. I have a feeling this guy is hiking up his own prices, which I guess is working?

The listing does say that the lenses are not the originals, so one must wonder if he's not etching the lenses himself to hike the prices.
I just bought a koston cam from him with those same lenses. I'll take detailed photos when I get them. It was only like 50 bucks