• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rearranged my case

KyleTheSid

Oakley Enthusiast
Long time collector and active/inactive member. I just collect what I like and what looks good. I wear everything but mostly just my frogskins. I also use frogskins as my prescription glasses so it's cool to just pop the lens out and put in any frame I choose for both my black iridium and clear RX lenses. Other frames shown are my Holbrook, Jawbone, Eyeshade, Radar, and goggles (for the 2-3 times I go snowboarding a year). Not shown are my two dispatch, batwolf, and fuel cell im trying to get rid of. Enjoy!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some nice pairs there. Do you recall what it cost you to get a pair of prescription lenses cut for your frogs. Either the clear or dark?
Thanks

Thanks for the kind words mates !

There are some nice pairs there. Do you recall what it cost you to get a pair of prescription lenses cut for your frogs. Either the clear or dark?
Thanks

Not sure of exact price..clear were cheaper I remember that. Something like $200 for the clear. Got it done at Oakley...not sure if there is a cheaper alternative. Best lenses I've ever worn in 10 years.

Latest Posts

Back