• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Red Dial Minute Machine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
He was discussed earlier in the thread; I think that's what discostu's referring to...
Kronin,

I've heard Carlos has been paying a few guys back slowly

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Kronin,

That's good.

Some people just don't have any morals, I get a bit anxious if I don't have my sold items packed, shipped and provided a tracking number to the buyer the day after or off the transaction. Solid communication and honesty is the best policy. Just sucks I've fallen on hard times and had to part with so much of my collection. Especially since most of the great Oakley products are no longer available and all the stuff coming out lately has been no where near the old quality, oh well.

Username Hidden said:
Kronin,

Props to Carlos I think. Its one thing to take the money and run but to come back and make amends is classy in my book. Well deserving of a second chane in my book. I hope he makes good if thats the case. And I hope you get another job soon @Oakleykid69 !

Phil,

I think it's going to be a process of Carlos paying and making think good. I just know of a few guys he has made things right with. Just wish he'd come in here and make a formal apology That would take some major balls to do that.

Oakleykid, is a good dude thanks again for that pickup

Username Hidden said:
Phil,

I think it's going to be a process of Carlos paying and making think good. I just know of a few guys he has made things right with. Just wish he'd come in here and make a formal apology That would take some major balls to do that.

Oakleykid, is a good dude thanks again for that pickup
I understand. Everthing takes time especially amends, and with a little bit of support and encouragement, you mite get that apology. Apologies are very hard to make. I go to BK on my dads birthday and deathday as my way of saying all the sorries I never said to him while he was alive.