• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Released Already??

Are they just listing it as "Aspen" because they don't know what the frame color actually is?
"New with no box", so no box, no proper description? I'm just guessing.

People get prototype or early release pairs all the time, they have no bag or box tho...

You're correct about the SKU tho, or else I'd have thought someone swapped out the lenses of a Summit edition frog... Ima agree with with @Rustpot when he said they ain't that pretty... The matte blue w/sapphire looks like a much nicer pair...

People get prototype or early release pairs all the time, they have no bag or box tho...

You're correct about the SKU tho, or else I'd have thought someone swapped out the lenses of a Summit edition frog... Ima agree with with @Rustpot when he said they ain't that pretty... The matte blue w/sapphire looks like a much nicer pair...
Where did you see those?

Yeah, be nice to see what that looks like when it's out...

@ My local O Vault, I asked to see their next release preview book thing. They're always happy to flip through the pages with me... Often I'll ask that they hold a few aside & call me when they're in. Do that once or twice and they get you're a collector. Be a nice guy in the meantime, shake their hand when you come in, learn their names and watch the red carpet roll out...

Saw that book too. Can't wait for the sapphire lens to drop.

@ My local O Vault, I asked to see their next release preview book thing. They're always happy to flip through the pages with me... Often I'll ask that they hold a few aside & call me when they're in. Do that once or twice and they get you're a collector. Be a nice guy in the meantime, shake their hand when you come in, learn their names and watch the red carpet roll out...
Yeah, used to do similar at our only TRUE vault in the U.K. (Cheshire Oaks). Phone them/visit them enough, be nice and they soon learn you're an easy sale ;).
Oakley U.K. though used to be the best believe it or not, before all the Luxottica changes. Su McAneny, the customer services manageress did me sooooo many favors for stuff I couldn't find, it's un-true. Ah the good 'ol days.....

Latest Posts

Back