• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement RX Sunglasses

scott31337

Oakley Enthusiast
Good day.

Long story, but I lost my Oakley RX Sunglasses and need a new pair. I just went today and got my RX prescription. I have VSP insurance. (Bluck)
I see other threads that @Chris A Hardaway is helpful with my situation. I want to get a Gascan/Crankshaft type (Framed all the way around, doesn't let much outer light in.

Let me know!

Good day.

Long story, but I lost my Oakley RX Sunglasses and need a new pair. I just went today and got my RX prescription. I have VSP insurance. (Bluck)
I see other threads that @Chris A Hardaway is helpful with my situation. I want to get a Gascan/Crankshaft type (Framed all the way around, doesn't let much outer light in.

Let me know!
Welcome

Good day.

Let me know!
I love that you joined the forum to get in contact with me. Trust me it pays for itself with all the helpful members here. I got your message and just replied!

Back