• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Retirement Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Stopping the O game for now, might be back at some point but can’t tell when, some other cool things are coming so as of now I’ll be off (will still buy lenses and stuff to pimp out my remaining frames). Most of what I barely use will be for sale, no pics since I’m out of the city but as soon as I’m back I’ll upload everything.
- Trying to recover what I have on each set
- Shipping is $25usd a pop for EMS/priority to the US and Canada, other countries are between $10-15usd more
- I’ll send as accurate as possible descriptions and photos of each set to avoid issues
- No trades, since I’m leaving the game
- shipping tines are all over the place thanks to Covid (US around 3 weeks, Canada 4 weeks, Japan 2 months, Australia PO won’t even try to guess it, EU 4-6 weeks)

Shades
- Custom OO square wire ferrari, matte red duracote by the xman, oem custom cut ferrari etched bi lenses, new nose pads, decent (but used) arm rubber. Mfbag only $140 plus shipping
- Jupiter Squared Black with OO Red Polarized. Mint, mf bag only SOLD
- Custom Ti crosshair, blue chrome anodized by Zach with oem bi polar lenses and new rubber (dope set but has zero face time) $150usd plus shipping
- Kokoro Radar, mint, includes bi lense and sapphire lens (installed). Mf bag (regular one) only. SOLD
- Kokoro Frogs (1st release), mint, these are the ones with a black exterior and crystal clear inside with the color swirls. Boxed with mf bag (regular) SOLD
- Hatchet Fmj ice, can’t see anything wrong with it, maybe some dust specs on the lenses but that is it. Boxed and mf bag SOLD!
- VR46 Sutro. BNIB, only issue is that it came with a yellow vr46 bag rather than the blue one (don’t know why). SOLD
- Triggerman Torch, glasses only. Frame and rubber perfect, lenses might have tiny cleaning swirls. SOLD
- Anniversary Frogskins Limited. Can’t recall what the actual name of these, they are the ones that came out lst year as a homage to the 1st gen frogs. All black in mint conditon with box and mf bag. Number 16 out of 350 worldwide SPF
- OO-A gold, frame and rubbers are perfect (the accents are brown carbon fiber), lenses are 5/10 at best, usable but would definitely change them, good project $65 plus shipping (no box, just mf bag)
- Spike JPM, close to a beater but it is complete with box and all. Lenses are shot but will be good for display, rubbers are decent (no rips, not sticky either), frame is in great shape only issue is that the arms move freely. O icons have some scratches. Good project overall, SOLD
- Square Wire 2.0 30mm BI used lenses (8/10) and oem custom cut fire lenses (10/10) installed. Frame is perfect. New oem orange rubber installed, I don’t remember if I still have the black ones, but if I do I’ll add them $150 plus shipping

If I get something else I’ll let you know!

E059AC17-F8D5-4E5C-9F4A-A6E58B4FCEAC.jpeg

8D1E9E12-A9BC-473C-8819-CF5A8F2C6511.jpeg

4046CF85-E20D-4885-879D-9D4F700DB008.jpeg

A2124FB5-897B-451A-A5D6-6F8EA4515013.jpeg

FAC682AF-C0B5-43F8-99E7-7DC96E424C98.jpeg

C12861E0-E493-4923-A042-7FE52C1E3093.jpeg

6B181E8C-234C-4D3C-A2D7-CE95DF156896.png

110EFFB8-0042-4FB5-828B-4D31F3BF6FF8.png

40D45CE1-C5EF-401B-864E-48C8A89DCFEF.jpeg

BC617F4D-1114-4B65-BA2C-748D848E713D.jpeg

990699B5-219C-4403-9157-FBEAE86AFFC6.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
hope everything is alright bro..GLWS cool pairs!

good luck fresh. hope all is well buddy

Whats a Hatchet Fmj ice?

must be this one..
Screenshot_20210824-100522_Chrome.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Stopping the O game for now, might be back at some point but can’t tell when, some other cool things are coming so as of now I’ll be off (will still buy lenses and stuff to pimp out my remaining frames). Most of what I barely use will be for sale, no pics since I’m out of the city but as soon as I’m back I’ll upload everything.
- Trying to recover what I have on each set
- Shipping is $25usd a pop for EMS/priority to the US and Canada, other countries are between $10-15usd more
- I’ll send as accurate as possible descriptions and photos of each set to avoid issues
- No trades, since I’m leaving the game
- shipping tines are all over the place thanks to Covid (US around 3 weeks, Canada 4 weeks, Japan 2 months, Australia PO won’t even try to guess it, EU 4-6 weeks)

Shades
- Custom OO square wire ferrari, matte red duracote by the xman, oem custom cut ferrari etched bi lenses, new nose pads, decent (but used) arm rubber. Mfbag only $140 plus shipping
- Jupiter Squared Black with OO Red Polarized. Mint, mf bag only $135 plus shipping
- Custom Ti crosshair, blue chrome anodized by Zach with oem bi polar lenses and new rubber (dope set but has zero face time) $150usd plus shipping
- Kokoro Radar, mint, includes bi lense and sapphire lens (installed). Mf bag (regular one) only. $150 plus shipping
- Kokoro Frogs (1st release), mint, these are the ones with a black exterior and crystal clear inside with the color swirls. Boxed with mf bag (regular) $120 plus shipping
- Hatchet Fmj ice, can’t see anything wrong with it, maybe some dust specs on the lenses but that is it. Boxed and mf bag $215 plus shipping
- VR46 Sutro. BNIB, only issue is that it came with a yellow vr46 bag rather than the blue one (don’t know why). $150 plus shipping
- Triggerman Torch, glasses only. Frame and rubber perfect, lenses might have tiny cleaning swirls. $65 plus shipping
- Anniversary Frogskins Limited. Can’t recall what the actual name of these, they are the ones that came out lst year as a homage to the 1st gen frogs. All black in mint conditon with box and mf bag. Number 16 out of 350 worldwide
- OO-A gold, frame and rubbers are perfect (the accents are brown carbon fiber), lenses are 5/10 at best, usable but would definitely change them, good project $65 plus shipping (no box, just mf bag)

If I get something else I’ll let you know!
Great stuff!

PM'd

PMd on the crosshair

Nice pairs. GLWS

Hey fellas, sorry for not answering, I’m currently out of town and my internet access is quite crappy. But I’ll answer accordingly. I don’t have pics of everything, but I’ll upload what I’ve found in my phone