• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reverse TiO2 XS with Deep Water Prizm lenses

GH4AU

Carbon Fanatic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The South
Here's my newest creation...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453569653.185056.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453569674.018897.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453569697.621354.jpg

What's the deal with the prism lenses?

You mean why get prizm over regular lenses? Prizm is a new family of contrast lenses that have transmission wavelengths fine-tuned to be optimal for various activities, though many of us have been using them for more things than just their stated activity. For example, I've found that prizm trail makes excellent driving-in-the-rain glasses...

Very Nice! i was looking to put those in some plasma R1s but was put off by the look of the lenses being flatter. looks good in the XS tho. those are turbine lenses right?

Very Nice! i was looking to put those in some plasma R1s but was put off by the look of the lenses being flatter. looks good in the XS tho. those are turbine lenses right?
Yeah,
They are Turbine lenses. It's my favorite lens for fishing, although my pair for that activity is my Radarlock with the Deep Water Prizm lenses. I just wanted to customize another XS, and this was my lens choice.

Latest Posts

Back