• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying RJ/Jawbone jaws. 2 sets.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi all. I ended up getting a bunch of parts in a trade for some work. Unfortunately I'm missing 2 sets of lower jaws for 2 upper frames. If anyone has these or anyone knows who may still have some parts kicking around please drop me a PM. All the ones I'm seeing on eBay are either missing one side or are so expensive it would make little sense to buy. Lol. I found a set yesterday afternoon and the seller wanted 60 bucks for a used set.. I can get a full frame for close to that. Hit me up. Colours mean nothing as I'm painting them anyway.
Racing Jacket Jaws-1.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I have. A spare set but may bundle with a RJ full set. Ill let u k ow 2geno get hm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
I did and he's out unfortunately. I managed 1 set from a really awesome member here who decided to gift them to me.. @Lars thank you so much.

Username Hidden said:
I did and he's out unfortunately. I managed 1 set from a really awesome member here who decided to gift them to me.. @Lars thank you so much.

I only have Split jacket Jaws left so I can't help you either.. :oops:

@SoulFulFrog i got a couple of White Jaws in great shape...pm me if you want

Still on the hunt for 1 remaining set. Couldn't make a deal for one today..

Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back