• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Romeo 2 lenses + rubber

U

Username Hidden

Hey friends. I’m looking for reasonably priced OEM lenses for a Romeo 2. Open to custom cut but I would want them to be a perfect fit.

I’d prefer 24k or Fire, but open to other OEM colors.

Also would love to snag a rubber kit if anyone has a spare.
Earsocks, temple shocks, and nose bombs.

Curious if anyone has a positive experience buying aftermarket Romeo 2 lenses. Linegear, Galaxy, Revant, and Seek are reputable companies that make a matching replacement, but I’m concerned about fit. Fuse and Ikon don’t seem to make a Romeo 2 lense.

Some people reacted to this post.
Linegear has some amazing lenses, in particular the NXT line, and it’s your easiest option for R2… other than Dillon I’m pretty snobby about my lenses.

I have 2 pairs of R2, one with OEM lenses, and one with Linegear "ice" lenses. The Ice lenses fit well, and are compatible with the tiny gasket that surrounds the set screw (that holds each lens in place). I tried Revant lenses for R2, and while the lenses were really nice (good thickness, good clarity, nice mirror, correct polycarbonate), but they were cut incorrectly, and actually covered the hole where the set screw is supposed to re-install... doah!

At this point, it appears that Linegear is the only source for R2 lenses, other than finding a pair of OEM. Let me know if you find any other options.

That’s some great intel right there. thank you Matt!