• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rootbeer Ear Stems And Nose Pieces For Juliets

well when they're all out I'll have 3 sets that I'm charging $50 a piece for!! jk, I don't sell anything.. lmao. It sounded like a good deal when I seen the ad and that stupid little Ebay thing said 6 people were looking at this ad in the last hour so I hit the buy it now without looking on Oakley.com.

I can sell you my set for 18.00 if you want them...... I got mine thinking I could maybe use them for my polished x squared but it was a not go it would have matched pretty cool. And just ribbing ya buying mine.

Damn just keep kicking a guy when he's down!!! lol
Just hang onto them for a while. In a few years, when Oakley has long run out of them, you'll be able to at least recoup your investment. In one of your posts above, you joked about selling them for $50. But seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the going rate for a NIB set in 4-5 years or so.

Thanks but seriously it was no big deal. I buy on impulse all the time. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not good. This time it was only $26 dollars more than I would have paid if I would have searched around so I'm not losing sleep over it. I will definitely hold onto them even though I will probably never use them.