• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby Half X United Kingdom

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
It really doesn't matter if you agree or not, it's stated in the rules section and those bashing this seller are not abiding by the rules.

Some people reacted to this post.
Since the seller is a beginner on this board, what kind of impression are we leaving him with when we give him smart a$$ replies to his post. I can see that if you clearly explain what the average cost of one is going for in the states, or what someone from the UK can buy it for from the U.S. this would be helpful to them in possibly adjusting his price. Oakleynerd clearly does this by directing his post to the member trying to help him, and keep everyone else on the subject only.

Lets try to steer members in a direction that is condusive to the growth of this board. Members who post witty, humorous, or belittling responses, with no ill intentions could be detrimental to a beginner. The new member looks at this as if they did something wrong, when they didn't...... Not all of us have thick skin.....

post deleted. leaving it alone.

sorry, can we have a picture? Im interested to see how that combo looks like

photo s now in my album

is your price tag serious?is your price tag serious??
seems a bit high . . . IMO

i did put ono, offers welcome

i have juliets and penny's in the same colour way as well

ooh how much for the penny? (pm me thanks)

Back