• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby lenses for Half Jacket 2.0?

I don't see 43-504 available. But...my local O store found a pair for me, should have them any day now....maybe today. Do you have a link? Wouldn't mind getting a back up pair. There are some on eBay going for almost $100.

I just bought a complete polished black half jacket 2.0 xl for $99 off da bay. Just to get the oo red Iridium polarized lenses... Lol. I'm not sure if they ever made Ruby... But thought I'd mention the other.

I can find XL....just not the standard 2.0. But like I said, lucky for me my local O store found a pair for me. Just waiting on the call to go pick em up. The XL....however minute in size difference, don't fit me as well as the standard 2.0s do.

To keep Oakley's off many Asian faces I learned they were less base curve on lenses (flatter) and often times wider fit, and had larger nose pads it bridge areas..., ie Asian fit gascan. So most lenses won't swap.
They started off just by amending the bridge to fit the typically flatter Asian nose bridge but for a year or two they've been going further and flattening the curve (typically 8.75 for standard fit and 6 for Asian but depends on the pair in question of course).

They started off just by amending the bridge to fit the typically flatter Asian nose bridge but for a year or two they've been going further and flattening the curve (typically 8.75 for standard fit and 6 for Asian but depends on the pair in question of course).

That's a big difference, not sure if I ever saw replacement lenses that were marked for Asian frames...so I assumed it was just the frame. I really like the crystal black color frame offered on the Asian version....sucks they don't offer it in the regular line up. WHY??

Back