• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Sale! Sale! Sale!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Thank you. Like I said I can have 1 or 2 hobbies. I don't need 5. I'd rather have a place for Amanda and her 2 boys and me and my 2 girls to live. Glasses can't love me. Guns can't either but they can protect my family and put meat on the table.

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

You can always get more oakleys bro. Cant replace people. You're doing the right thing

Some people reacted to this post.
Also to whom it may concern. I'll sell all listed except the xx20 and why 8.1 for say 900$. I think I figured them all up with watch for 1140$. I'll throw in free shipping in the US with whatever insurance comes with that. And also any and all boxes I have, for corresponding glasses.

Username Hidden said:
Also to whom it may concern. I'll sell all listed except the xx20 and why 8.1 for say 900$. I think I figured them all up with watch for 1140$. I'll throw in free shipping in the US with whatever insurance comes with that. And also any and all boxes I have, for corresponding glasses.

@Steven Goldberg buys collections :behindsofa:

Username Hidden said:
Stop it Trumpet.

Sent from Q's S8+

Enforcement mode: activated

Thank you @Papasmurf and @Trump for the kind words of encouragement. Its looking like I may have to head to eBay and raise the prices a little because of fees. No one's really bitting on any of them. I also thought I had great prices and seeing the situation I'm shocked to have people haggling me, and wanting free shipping to another country, with 5$ off the asking price. Kinda floored me.

I am a buyer of you sell the MM

Not selling it. I wish people wouldn't say things, that they have no clue about.

Username Hidden said:
I've spent thousands (many) on Oakley's and would sale every last one of it meant taking care of my daughter. Hope everything works out guy!! ;)
+1. Preach it, brother!

Good stuff bro, I hope you sell it. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.