• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Sapphire ir polar for XS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

You know what I'm looking for PM me if you have any or any donor lenses.

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Username Hidden said:
I have the sapphire lenses, but I need the XS frame. You can pick up the donor lenses from the turbine at any O store. I got mine for $42 last wknd
You should sell me yours!! ;)

:lol::dance2:

Username Hidden said:
haha, I got heads. Check your paypal for $100 for the XS. Address as shown on PP. Thx man, awesome deal
:lol:

im dying for confirmation that Turbines are definitely solid donors for XS frames.
i have seen then as donors for Juliet frames and maybe XX frames but i ahvent seen pix/confirmation of them as donors for XS.
Oakley stores sells them for $60, (before cut, obviously) which is the right price to get a few and drop them into some XS frames.
post pics soon please, they would look so fly!

They will be going in my polished XS. A lens cutter here on the board told they will work. I'll post up picks as soon as I get the project done!

Username Hidden said:
im dying for confirmation that Turbines are definitely solid donors for XS frames.
i have seen then as donors for Juliet frames and maybe XX frames but i ahvent seen pix/confirmation of them as donors for XS.
Oakley stores sells them for $60, (before cut, obviously) which is the right price to get a few and drop them into some XS frames.
post pics soon please, they would look so fly!

I will be able to confirm in a few days. :cool-20:

Thx guys, can't wait to set up some XS with Saphires myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.