• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scotty Cameron Putters / What's in Your Bag

BigHill11590

Oakley Expert
Tampa FL USA
Ok, so I know there is already a golf thread. But I was wondering if anybody on here collected Scotty Cameron Putters? If your reading this thread and wondering what Scotty Cameron putters are Ill exlain. They are the highest end golf putter you can buy. They are made by the golf company Titlest. Scotty Camerons are alot like Oakleys, they are highly collectable but also mass produced. The ones worth the most money are the limited runs, and the ones they give away at events.

So here are a few of my Scotty Cameron's.
7bed8988.jpg

70ee17d1.jpg

After posting this I realized it would also to be cool to see what people are playing as well. As far as irons, woods, wedges, other putters, and hybrids. So here is my bag!

1ff59f55.jpg

8eceb468.jpg

Driver- Callaway Diablo Tour Edge (Japan tour head)
3wood- Taylormade RBZ
5wood- Tayloreade R9
Irons- Wilson Staff FG V2 Tour 3-PW
Wedges- Wilson FG Tour 54 & 58
Putter- Titliest Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback #1

Attachments

• 7bed8988.jpg
    7bed8988.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 406
  • 70ee17d1.jpg
    70ee17d1.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 371
  • 1ff59f55.jpg
    1ff59f55.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 305
  • 8eceb468.jpg
    8eceb468.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 279
I don't collect them but I had one and sold it a few weeks ago because I have a new one on the way! I love them they are awesome putters worth every penny IMO just like Oakleys!!!
Do you collect them if so I would love to see some pictures!!!

I have a 2012 Newport 1.5 Black Mist finish on the way!!! My buddy has one and he let me borrow it last week and I loved it! One day I will own a prototype or tour model but for now it will work!! Which models do you have?

The circle T's are quite amazing. The only bummer is that they are totally custom fit for that player! So when you buy one the loft, lie, length, and weigh are all off the standard speck and could hurt your putting stroke.

I have a couple of American Classic putters, studio select fastback, (red) circa 62 #2, and (yellow) circa 62 #5. But they have all been used and show lots of wear so like I said, I'm not a collector.

Post a picture of your bag some time! I'll put one up tomorrow of mine!

Will do Im also about to buy a new driver in a week or so! I'll post a pic when I get all my new stuff in!!

I don't know if it counts as a collection, but I do have a couple, Newport Mil-Spec and a Futura. I have always been a big fan of the putters and the head covers too! Best putters in the world!

At one time I had 6 of them along with some different limited edition headcovers. One of the putters was a 2004 Studio Stainless Newport circle T with the initials R.F...not sure who it was though. I ended up selling all of the putters except for 2...a Red X and a 2007 Studio Style Newport 2.

I did find a Scotty Cameron backpack that I forgot I had....

4589999c.jpg

9fd28caa.jpg

Attachments

• 4589999c.jpg
    4589999c.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 422
  • 9fd28caa.jpg
    9fd28caa.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 397
  • 9fd28caa.jpg
    9fd28caa.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 376