• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scratch On Oakley Radars With Fire Iridium Lenses?

OakleyBaseball10

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone, long time no post. Just got a pair of White Oakley Radars with a fire iridium lens. I've had them for about a week, and have taken extremely good care of them. But somehow, I already have a scratch (very minor, can't even see it unless you are looking for it) on the bottom of the right side of the lens! Is there anything I can do to get rid of this scratch? Again, its very minor, but I would just like for it not to be there. Thanks! If you need pictures, ill do my best to get a good one of it.

Not much you can do other than replacement. I have used McGuire's plastic polish with a micro fiber cloth and it seems to make it less noticeable but the scratch is still there.

Bright colored lenses like fire also show scratches incredibly well with my experience. It's harder to pinpoint those tiny scratches on a bronze or grey lens, but it's really easy with the fire, violet, jade, etc.