• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Selling a few sunglasses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Each of these three glasses are great, I just don’t wear them much. Prices are shipped in CONUS using PayPal or Venmo (add fee for PayPal G&S). All frames are 9/10 and Lenses are the same as well. All three will come in a case:

#1: OCP M2: Matte black frame with black rubber and carbon fiber wings. Lenses are Prizm field (non-XL) also will come with a Prizm Golf XL lenses. Asking $75.00

#2: Holbrook XL matte black with Prizm dark golf lenses. These are in great condition, note the cool logo on these similar to the machinist collection (reminds me of the divots of a golf ball). Asking SOLD

#3: 2014 square wire tungsten with prizm tungsten polarized. Asking SOLD

#4: Wiretap 2.0: prizm daily polarized with gunmetal frame. Lenses are 5/10 and frame is 5/10. Asking $SOLD

Let me know if you have any interest and thanks for your consideration.

IMG_2010.jpeg

IMG_2011.jpeg

5CC942AD-28E7-4B85-89EA-1B394DB32351.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump. Will consider offers on any of these.

Bump, make an offer!

Bump with price drop.

PM sent.

Holbrook sold.

I also have a wiretap 2.0 with prizm daily polarized, frame is probably 5/10 and lensss are 6/10 (nothing in field of view) I’d sell for $40 + shipping (or lower if you want to buy it with another pair of glasses).

The last pair of glasses I have to sell are a pair of matte black/prizm black polarized 2020 whiskers. Frame are 8/10 and lenses are 7/10. lots of good life in them yet, I have just wore them over the last few years. asking $60 + shipping but again could give a deal if somebody buys them with another pair of glasses.

thanks!

Bump. Price drop and added a couple wires I am looking to move (pictures to come).

Bump and added pictures of whiskers and wiretaps.

Last edited:
Bump and price drop.

Bump. The M2 frame and lenses are awesome, would consider offers within reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.