• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Set of 5 TLD glasses

These prices are for mint and complete pairs. $200-300+ on phobias and love hate. $ 150-200+ on piston bones and the Jupiter squared with the gold “wings”. Other 2 Jupiter squared are like $75-150. Do you have the Jupiter squared with (bright yellow or green) or do you have 2 the same of the other Jupiter squared?

Last edited:
These prices are for mint and complete pairs. $200-300+ on phobias and love hate. $ 150-200+ on piston bones and the Jupiter squared with the gold “wings”. Other 2 Jupiter squared are like $75-150. Do you have the Jupiter squared with (bright yellow or green) or do you have 2 the same of the other Jupiter squared?
I have one that has red and white and then the gold ones

I have one that has red and white and then the gold ones

Ok I’m still on the hunt for a complete black/yellow Jupiter squared complete with box bag and papers. That’s why I asked.

Also thank you for your feedback

No problem bud!! Sometimes you may be able to get more for the phobias, love hate, piston bone and (gold wing) Jupiter squared. It all depends on if someone is trying to finish a collection or has been looking for that specific pairs. Are they all in mint shape?

Ok I’m still on the hunt for a complete black/yellow Jupiter squared complete with box bag and papers. That’s why I asked.

No problem bud!! Sometimes you may be able to get more for the phobias, love hate, piston bone and (gold wing) Jupiter squared. It all depends on if someone is trying to finish a collection or has been looking for that specific pairs. Are they all in mint shape?
yes they are all mint with paperwork and boxes

Ya I will let you know if I hear of anyone looking. The phobias and love hate would sell fast if you put a $200-250 price tag on them.