• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shadow Lawn Creepers X Oakley Frogskins Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on that. When I mailed Charles he said I'd get a tracking number within minutes of making payment. It's been a couple days of minutes now.
the tracking numbers are issued once the payment has finished its transfer. The final few purchasers should clear by monday. Sorry for the lack of updates, but our business is typically open Monday thru Friday, so we take the weekend as our days off. We've setup an account with UPS for the international shipping, and its taking them a few days to get us online as well. USPS has typically lost about 15% of my packages whenever we ship with them, so we wanted to make sure these were shipped as securely as possible. We def appreciate your patience and support, and we will keep you guys updated daily via the forum. You can also reach me at the paypal email ( Restlessbodies@gmail.com ) or on my personal email ( CharlieRestless@gmail.com ) THANKS AGAIN to everyone for your support. This level of attention and traffic is definitely appreciated and we're doing our best to make sure that we take care of everyone accordingly. We appreciate your patience and your business and welcome any feedback you can provide.

no worries at all dude, as long as they eventually ship, i'll be cool with it, and i pretty sure the rest of us will be as well. =)

I received a reply. Cant understand why payment is taking so long to clear.

i think the next step they mentioned was creating a shipping account with UPS, i have no idea how long that process is though. so guess we'll wait for the updates.

Just from my experience, PayPal to the bank usually takes 3-4 business days, but if they are receiving a large volume or amount ($) of payments PayPal could and usually will put a hold on their account which will slow up the process.

Anyone know when the final versions go online, I thought they said they'd have them up Friday? Have you guys ordered the prototypes or final versions too?

I'm getting a little frustrated since they said they would ship as soon as paypal clears. They tell us first batch would send out by friday, didn't happen. It is monday night now and I still have not gotten shipping notification. Just venting right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back