• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shipping To Thailand?????

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Does anyone know how much it cost to ship a pair of xx's from Tennessee to Thailand?

Some people reacted to this post.
less than $10 via usps first class. might take a while and no way to track. priority - maybe $30 which you can track, kind of.

You sold those XX to someone in Thailand? You are never going to get your money for them. PayPal normally does not release the money until the seller clicks received or the tracking confirms delivery. Also Paypal will not normally let you ship something that expensive without tracking

Yea I am going to cancel the transaction...too many people are warning me about it and eBay acts like I have nothing to worry about. And ups quoted me around $100 to ship

are they on ebay?

Yea, I just canceled it...said I don't ship there...too many horror stories to just lose my favorite glasses!
Sucks because I had just come to terms with parting with my XX's

My offer still stands

What was your offer again?

Did you post that you don't ship to Thailand in the auction? If not, the guy may give you negative feedback.

My offer to trade still stands too.

I've posted to Thailand several times and never had a problem. I don't know what horror stories you've been told but I've not had a single problem, and I've shipped expensive sunglasses (tracked shipping).

The only countries from which people have actually tried to con me (to date) are the UK and US.

Latest Posts

Back