• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show me your X Squared

Just one here.

IMG_20170725_090529047.jpg

You know, for a frame that had a lot of hype for the end user having the ability to disassemble and do their own tune ups, as well as mix and match parts from different colorway frames. I’m quite surprised I haven’t seen it done much. Actually, I can’t say I’ve seen it done at all. Anyone got a pair that they have done this with? I’m interested to see the results.

You know, for a frame that had a lot of hype for the end user having the ability to disassemble and do their own tune ups, as well as mix and match parts from different colorway frames. I’m quite surprised I haven’t seen it done much. Actually, I can’t say I’ve seen it done at all. Anyone got a pair that they have done this with? I’m interested to see the results.

here is a almost new inverted tio2 with Ice lens which was on ebay in the last week with good fotos (guess it was sold as the guy made a not inverted tio2 for himself):

OAKLEY X-Squared TiO2 Custom X-Metal/Ice Iridium Sunglasses... no Juliet/Romeo | eBay