• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SHOW ME YOUR ZEROS

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
So am starting this thread hoping I'm not re-doing something that's been done already. I would have thought there would be a thread like this already somewhere, but I can'l locate any one central place to look at photos of just Zero's. So here ya go. Post them Zero photos here. To keep things simple, I'll just say I want photos of only older Zeros here. That way, there's some New Zero stuff mixed in with the golden oldies. So no EV's please, jokesters. Unless it's part of a bigger display. Lets keep it clean, so to speak. Lol. I'm new to collecting and am having trouble finding certain models. With the bulk of what I own coming in one mail delivery just recently. So I'm guessing there's collectors out there with just about every model. Man I sure would love to see that.

I'll start with this. Here's my O.3. Supposedly new, though it does have a couple of small marks, which I guess is OK after all these years. So it really was well taken cared of.

IMG_3463.jpeg
IMG_3462.jpeg

IMG_3475.jpeg

IMG_3476.jpeg
IMG_3477.jpeg

And here's my mail one day in early January. #1n. #2n. Two pairs #1. And a 0.1.

IMG_8793.jpeg
IMG_8786.jpeg
IMG_8787.jpeg
IMG_8801.jpeg
IMG_8800.jpeg
IMG_8805.jpeg

Last edited:
So am starting this thread hoping I'm not re-doing something that's been done already. I would have thought there would be a thread like this already somewhere, but I can'l locate any one central place to look at photos of just Zero's. So here ya go. Post them Zero photos here. To keep things simple, I'll just say I want photos of only pre-2000 Zeros here. That way, there's some New Zero stuff mixed in with the golden oldies. So no EV's please, jokesters. Unless it's part of a bigger display. Lets keep it clean, so to speak. Lol. I'm new to collecting and am having trouble finding certain models. With the bulk of what I own coming in one mail delivery just recently. So I'm guessing there's collectors out there with just about every model. Man I sure would love to see that.

I'll start with this. Here's my O.3p. Supposedly new, though it does have a couple of small marks, which I guess is OK after all these years. So it really was well taken cared of.

View attachment 936807View attachment 936810
View attachment 936815
View attachment 936816View attachment 936817

And here's my mail one day in early January. #1n. #2n. Two pairs #1. And a 0.1.

View attachment 936822View attachment 936823View attachment 936824View attachment 936825View attachment 936826View attachment 936827
That looks like a 3 not a 3p.

Super looking specimens of beauty!
Mahalo sir. But this isn't supposed to be about 'me'. It's about the Zero. I want to see peoples collection of Zeros. I've seen Zero photos scattered about here and there. And when I find them, I'll try to remember to post the photos here. New or old. And it doesn't have to be photos of single pairs close up. One photo of your display case(s), or all your pairs together, would be most awesome. 🤙

Latest Posts

Back