• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Bike...

Yeah I looked at their gravel bike but it was a little too niche to justify. Very nice, have you ridden the Pivot switchblade? Such an amazing bike may tempt you to switch over to all Pivot.

Yeah I looked at their gravel bike but it was a little too niche to justify. Very nice, have you ridden the Pivot switchblade? Such an amazing bike may tempt you to switch over to all Pivot.
Yea My buddy has one. Ive scaled back to 150/130 bikes now. The whole family has DH bikes, so I dont need a big bike for the gnar. Ive never had a bike so nimble and comfortable in the air as the Evils. I sold my transition patrol to build up the offering. Ill be on a Transition TR11 this season for the bike park. Wife has an Intense M16C and kiddos on a Glory. If I were in the market, the specialized stuff seems to be the spot on geo. Even though Ive never been a big box brand kind of guy.

Yeah the smaller travel "trail" bikes are perfectly capable now. The wreckoning will likely be sold for a smaller Evil in the future. I do like Specialized the Pivot was a replacement for a Specialized camber, it was a fun peppy bike just wanted to try a hardtail. Lucky guy with a bike park in your area!

Just got a tacx trainer. Let’s see how good this is!!!

A27D5EF3-FFC2-41BB-99D8-25A4CC6B4381.jpeg

Good times riding with my kiddo in Angel fire last weekend.
Kid is getting fast. He's been riding sans training wheels since he was 1. So proud of his progress. Putting work in almost every weekend at the bike park.

Back