• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI Multicam Fuel Cell & Fives Squared

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
They are pretty awesome. At 1000 run, not sure I'll be able to get my hands on them. Are they going to be sold on SI site only, or is that a public release?

They are pretty awesome. At 1000 run, not sure I'll be able to get my hands on them. Are they going to be sold on SI site only, or is that a public release?
Hard to say, they may split the numbers and do some at SI only and a few to exclusive or high volume for the public. Guarantee there will be some on ebay within a few weeks of release at 3x mark up lol.

Valve is available in off-duty section of SI site now, while M2, Quarter Jacket, Valve, and Garage Rock Multicam are available in the duty section.

I tried on a pair of multicam Fives Squared last week, just for the fun of it, and was surprised how much I actually liked the look of them on me. I like the matte black SIs and Ducati Fives too. I haven't even worn my polished rootbeer Fives yet and already want others. I'm also intrigued by the cerakote Gas Cans. Damn it Oakley. Stop making so many nice pairs sunglasses!