• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Silver Jupiter factory Lite Frame Used or new

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for a pair of Jupiter Factory Lites in silver, I am not concerned if the lenses are scratched or the rubbers are soft. The frame just needs to be in decent condition. As long as the hinges are good and so forth.

51E6ZUCf5SL._UY395_.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a pair in near perfect condition I’m asking $200 for. Original lenses and inserts are great. I bought them to use daily but they are just a little tight and the Jupiter carbons plastic frame fit better so I got another pair of those instead.

17AF3262-1B5D-41EB-8799-02074D3D547B.jpeg

You are not allowed to buy that color way, @alcapon1. They are all mine. Says so in my sig. you can have the black ones.

@making007 My bad, I should close this thread up. I just made a massive Oakley purchase so I am cut off at the knees buy anything right now. Sweet pair though,, dang it. :sorry:

@btw73 My plan for world domination through owning every pair of JFL’s will continue soon. :acute:

@btw73 Put your money where your mouth is and they’re yours!

😮😮😮

I feel itchy all over... need me some aluminum carbon arms... :crazy:

@btw73 are you sure you want these I think you should pass :drinks:would love to replace I a pair I had stolen from me at work.

Still for sale!

Would love to take em off your hands. Can’t do 200. 😭

Make me an offer!