• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Small collection starting out

@Wesleypipesyo thanks to both of you for the info. It's always nice being told when a product is prone to breaking before spending money on it and finding out for yourself they break.
I had mine for years with no problems. I abused them like a red headed step child that owed me money. They were fine. But I shelved them when I got my Juliets. The first time I wore them in a year the arm snapped off. Oops

I had mine for years with no problems. I abused them like a red headed step child that owed me money. They were fine. But I shelved them when I got my Juliets. The first time I wore them in a year the arm snapped off. Oops
I rememeber the first time I dropped my md and one the arms came off I was devastated. Then I figured out that the arms snapped on and off lol. Imagine my relief

I want a pair of badmans or madmans. I have never really liked the Juliet's. I do like seeing the pics on here of people's Juliet's.

Haters will say they aren’t x metals. Oakley stated that they are so they are. It’s like when American citizens say that trump isn’t their president... doesn’t matter it doesn’t change the facts. :D You go get your x metals little buddy.

I wonder if the plastic becomes brittle after a certain period of time?