• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Small hard metal vaults - Anyone selling / making foam

Thanks but I'd rather have foam the looks like the original stuff
I thought the first picture looks very similar to my original foam in both my med & large XMetal boxes. I guess I need to look at them again. Sorry, my fault. Anyway, a little research and you can find other types/color shades. Where do you think these sellers get theirs, make it themselves? 😂

Last edited:
I have a large Vault & I’ve been trying to get a hold of the seller on eBay for the last few weeks, and so far absolutely nothing. Pretty poor form keeping the listing active but actively ignoring enquiries.

I have a large Vault & I’ve been trying to get a hold of the seller on eBay for the last few weeks, and so far absolutely nothing. Pretty poor form keeping the listing active but actively ignoring enquiries.
I've just purchased a black replacement foam - I'll let you know how the sale progresses.....

Funny you mention that.. I finally received a reply from the seller today. They mentioned they are currently transitioning to a new supplier and they should have Grey foam inserts in around a month, give or take.
That would be great - @Ali Foam is an unsung hero for Oakley collectors having been supplying OEM standard replacement foam inserts for many years, enabling us to keep our complete sets in good order. I know he has been trying for a couple of years to find a new supplier, so - fingers crossed - he will be able to continue this service.

Back