• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sphaera

IMG_9957.gif

The "bit on the inside of the arm" I believe is LFG...I think we all know what that means. When we got the first views of these in training as the new spring/summer release, that's what they were called. I guess they changed their minds and went with Sphera.

There's just a big "why?" to it.

If it's one of those function-over-form things that just happened to have a weird result....well ok. But they should explain it. As it is, I'm not a fan of the lens swap system, unless they refined it with the nose piece not being loose/separate. This looks like it may function fine as a whole, but doesn't really come with any reason to exist. I mean we could've just gotten a "facelifted" Radar EV that is backwards compatible and that would've been a smarter idea.

This might be an attempt to replace the Radar, but I'll take notice they weren't willing to actually take on the Radar name altogether.

Yeah fully agree, if they did a „facelifted“ / updated Radar EV, it could be a huge success.

They will try to push the Spheara apparently, but it will fail. As you say there’s no real reason for it to exist. It doesn’t even have a real design IMO.

Back