• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Split Jacket/ Racing Jacket mod

Bct3

Oakley Enthusiast
North Texas
So I have been riding my bike with some old Split Jackets and a 00 BIP lens for the summer. Pretty subdued matte black all around and kind of boring so I needed something new. I had been saving some pretty sweet Transitions Fire Iridium lenses for when I'd get my hands on a cool Racing Jacket frame. I never got the frame.

So long story short, my uncle had a spare beat up Racing Jacket frame pretty much outside in the yard just collecting dust so I snatched it up and took the jaws and switched them out. FYI Racing Jacket/ Jawbone jaws will fit on a Split Jacket frame and fit Racing Jacket lenses!

So here's a quick pic I took before I take off on a bike ride with this sweet pair!

IMG_3989.JPG

So I have been riding my bike with some old Split Jackets and a 00 BIP lens for the summer. Pretty subdued matte black all around and kind of boring so I needed something new. I had been saving some pretty sweet Transitions Fire Iridium lenses for when I'd get my hands on a cool Racing Jacket frame. I never got the frame.

So long story short, my uncle had a spare beat up Racing Jacket frame pretty much outside in the yard just collecting dust so I snatched it up and took the jaws and switched them out. FYI Racing Jacket/ Jawbone jaws will fit on a Split Jacket frame and fit Racing Jacket lenses!

So here's a quick pic I took before I take off on a bike ride with this sweet pair!

View attachment 361367
Congrats