• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spring hinge repair

domin8r

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone,

I saw an old post on here about a company called framefixers.com that repaired and updated the broken hinges on the older square wire frames. It looks like he went out of business and actually has a lot of complaints over the last year or so. Does anyone know if someone else offers this service for the spring hinge?

Thanks!

So it looks like no one else offers any kind of service for these. based off of his description and video on you tube, it looked like the best option as it upgraded the hinge too but I missed the boat. I'm seeing that he is probably disabled now so he can't do repairs anymore which would make sense about the complaints lately as he was probably trying to finish what he had left in his shop.

Hi everyone,

I saw an old post on here about a company called framefixers.com that repaired and updated the broken hinges on the older square wire frames. It looks like he went out of business and actually has a lot of complaints over the last year or so. Does anyone know if someone else offers this service for the spring hinge?

Thanks!
eBay has the replacement service with new spring hinges for $75 with top reviews.

Back